If you are an equipment/software vendor, you probably get cold called all the time from leasing and finance companies looking to become your "partner." You've probably already figured out that folks with enough free time to dial the phone 200 times a day often aren't the best vendor financing companies to be working with. Here's the deal:
If you sell equipment or software, you know that your customers rely on you to offer financing - but selecting which company to work with can be difficult.
In helping dealers, distributors and manufacturers offer financing to their customers, we've found that most are looking for the same 5 key ingredients to make a relationship successful...
- Vendor Financing Companies With Integrity
- Success of Dealer & Manufacturer Financing Programs Depends on Good Communication
- Customer Financing: Education is Important
- Equipment Financing Programs That Cover Multiple Situations
- Making it Easy on Your Customers
GSG Capital has these 5 ingredients. Contact GSG Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.gsgcapitalllc.com